You have invested significant amounts of capital to address your infrastructure and patient care technology needs. Your investment requirements will continue to grow as new technologies become available. This new technology will come from a myriad of medical device companies and it is imperative you have the flexibility to invest in these solutions regardless of manufacturer. More importantly, these solutions must be compatible and easily connect with your integration infrastructure.
Recognizing and understanding your fundamental, multi-faceted requirements provided the genesis for Diversified’s Vendor-Neutral, Vintage-Agnostic Procedure Suite Integration Solution, CORIS® IPS2™, a single, scalable platform addressing the needs of very simple, to highly complex, integration applications compatible with Operating Room, Interventional and Hybrid Procedure Suites.
CORIS® IPS2™ is a truly unique solution, leveraging a state-of-the-art Video over Internet Protocol architecture compatible with Standard / High / Ultra High (4K) video sources, at full 4:4:4 color fidelity, providing complete flexibility to invest in best-of-breed technology, regardless of manufacturer.
- Integrates and distributes any medical device video source regardless of age, format or resolution
- Leverages state-of-the-art Video Over IP architecture
- Complete input/output configuration flexibility
- Supports new 4K endoscopic technology
- Minimal cost for remote video content distribution
- Simple, intuitive user interface
- Provides interoperability with new and existing infrastructure and assets
- Invest in best-of-breed technologies, regardless of brand, for uncompromised patient care
- Gain a competitive advantage while striving to meet the demands of Healthcare Reform
- Increases efficiency by ensuring real-time video information is available to Care Provider Team members where and when they need it
- Drives workflow optimization
- Improves focus on patient care
- Promotes safety