We continue to monitor information from the CDC, WHO, Johns Hopkins CSSE, Governmental organizations, and health professionals concerning the coronavirus (COVID-19). While the current situation is dynamic with new information daily, we continue to prepare while maintaining prudent business practices to fulfil our client obligations and commitments.
The health and safety of our employees, customers and third-party personnel is our top priority, so we have issued guidance in several key areas. We believe in transparency and open communication and the actions below are part of our preparedness planning and based on the facts as we know them today.
• International travel to and from affected regions is suspended until further notice.
• Domestic air travel related to non-essential business activities is suspended until further notice.
• Essential personnel on active assignment, requiring physical onsite presence to perform their functions are approved for travel to complete their assignments.
• Employees who feel ill with cold/flu-like symptoms are required to immediately notify their supervisor, contact their health care provider, and are subject to a two-week self-quarantine period.
• Teleconferencing, communication, and collaboration technology such as Microsoft Teams, Cisco WebEx and Zoom Technologies is strongly encouraged and required for remote workers.
• Upon notification, all customer COVID-19 policies will be immediately communicated to our staff for compliance. We are working directly with clients to find solutions to best fit the needs of the team, project and deliverables.
• Utilizing our scale, we have prepared contingency plans to mitigate lost resources due to employee self-quarantines, travel restrictions or illness.
• We continue to manage our supply chain and will communicate any delays or disruptions.
Again, as a valued customer, we welcome your questions, concerns and comments and ask that you direct them to CV19@diversifiedus.com so we can respond accordingly.
As always, we are grateful for the partnership we have built, and during this difficult time of uncertainty, we will work through these challenges together and continue the path to success.
Click on the different category headings to find out more. You can also change some of your preferences. Note that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience on our websites and the services we are able to offer.
Essential Website Cookies
These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our website and to use some of its features.
We provide you with a list of stored cookies on your computer in our domain so you can check what we stored. Due to security reasons we are not able to show or modify cookies from other domains. You can check these in your browser security settings.
Other external services
We also use different external services like Google Webfonts, Google Maps, and external Video providers. Since these providers may collect personal data like your IP address we allow you to block them here. Please be aware that this might heavily reduce the functionality and appearance of our site. Changes will take effect once you reload the page.
Google Webfont Settings:
Google Map Settings:
Google reCaptcha Settings:
Vimeo and Youtube video embeds: