Diversified Systems (DS) has been engaged in various projects at NASA Ames Research Center with QSS and Raytheon since January of 2004, shortly after DS opened its Northern California location. Diversified has participated in a wide variety of projects; the following is a brief synopsis of each:
- Columbia Super-Computing project. Diversified was contracted to design and plan the structured wiring and enclosures required to support the implementation of the largest and fastest computer/ processor on the planet.
- Video Operations Center. Diversified was hired to document all existing systems and update schematic wiring drawings
- N210 Video Conference System. Diversified designed, installed and commissioned an advanced video conference and remote collaboration room for a division of the Aerospace Engineering division.
- Technical Evaluation. Diversified was contracted to develop the scope of work required to update the Video Operations Facility and make the full transition to the DTV initiative. Three primary tasks were evaluated including a Layer 1 control system, technical operations manual, electrical grounding & lighting arrest and upgrade of the L-Band Distribution and satellite receive system.
- Implementation of layer 1 control system, technical writing and L-Band systems.