Diversified implemented the Digital Operating Control System (DOCS™), a state-of-the-art integrated audio, video, communication and control system designed specifically for the surgical environment. The Diversified healthcare AV system for OR solution cost 25% less than any other alternative and was installed within 30-days.
In addition, the DOCS system is more user-friendly than any other solution on the market, which enables hospital staff, nurses and physicians to improve workflow efficiency and overall patient care.
The completed operating room includes the following improvements;
- The addition of four 18” monitors on articulated, ceiling-mounted boom arms for greater access to and precise positioning of data and video content.
- A video conferencing codec for real-time communication from the OR to 3rd parties who may consult on a case or to provide training for other surgeons.
- An audio conferencing system for communicating outside the OR.
- A wall-mounted 40” display with picture-in-picture capability providing patient status information for OR team.
- Head-end and foot-end cameras providing video feedback to the robotic control room or to the far-end in a video conference.
“Diversified’s level of service is head and shoulders above others. The Diversified support team has been by our side throughout the entire process, and as a result, the staff’s satisfaction is exceptionally high.”
—Dr. Michael Savitt, Cardiothoracic Surgeon